Dawn - Sometimes An Ultrarunner

Dawn - Sometimes An Ultrarunner

June 29, 2015

Wing Stickers and a Photoshoot

Now that we are here in Fuschl, headquarters of Zoom Productions and Red Bull, it's time to get everything ready for the X-Alps!   At the race headquarters, I got all of my clothing from Salewa, new electronics from Garmin, and laid out my wing on the gym floor to put stickers on it.  

We rushed to get the stickers all placed so I could take all my gear on a photoshoot with the Red Bull photographers.   After waiting for the rain to stop, I got to pose for the camera with my new clothing, phone, camera, and the obligatory can of Red Bull! 

Photos of the shoot are posted here:  
Dave Turner and I on the photoshoot, posing with the photographers!   Photo Credit: Felix Wölk


Red Bull in hand and ready to fly!   Photo Credit: Vitek Ludvik
Posing for the camera...don't smile!  Photo Credit: Vitek Ludvik
All the Red Bull you can drink...but I'm saving it for the race :)
Race gear ready for the athletes to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment